the sorting hat takes your choice into account.
Commission for a friend of mine. Might change the writing soon tho.
the north remembers
Playing around with watercolors again and venting some emotions. Might do a companion piece with Cersei, but idk.
Made this after Angels Take Manhattan aired but never got around to posting it. Surprised there aren’t any tears stains on it tbh. That episode hit me hard :(
It’s blog make over time!
I’ve really wanted this blog to be a place to focus on my drawings so I’ve removed any posts that aren’t mine/from my personal. I’ve also redone the theme (which I’m in love with btw).
"But does this mean you’ll post more?" you ask. Yup! I’m currently scanning and queueing work from this past school year and stuff from my sketch book. This way this blog will be updated more than once a month.
Btw, commissions are still open!
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧ BACK TO SCHOOL COMMISSIONS
With Dragon*Con approaching and my job hunt failing, I’ve decided to open up for commissions! I’ve searched for months for a job and interviewed a couple places but no luck. Since my parents are helping me pay for school, I have to pay for cons and textbooks on my own. I know everyone’s saving where they can but even the tiniest donation will help. Plus this’ll help my resume~
- $3 for headshot or bust.
- $4 for full body
- + $2 for each additional person
- no backgroundsColored Sketches (Minimal cell shading)
- $6 for headshot or bust
- $7 for full body
- +$2 for each additional person
- color backgrounds includedFull Color
- $7 for headshot
- $8 for bust
- $10 for full body
- +$4 for each additional person
- +$3 for a simple backgroundDoodles/Chibis
- $1 for B&W or Monochromatic
- $2 for colored &colored background
- no additional charge for multiple characters
- Thing’s I’ll draw: fanart, OC’s, your friends, etc.
- Thing’s I won’t draw (mostly from lack of experience): porn, furries
- However all this is negotiable~
- The more references you send, the better your drawing will be. Pictures, descriptions, ideas for composition. I’m all ears~
- Payment through paypal -must be paid in full before I start
- email me at email@example.com (or in my ask) with commission information and for payment.
- You’ll receive a digital copy of your commission when it’s finished.
- I try to finish within 2 weeks. If it takes longer, I’ll notify you.
- Refunds only available when I am unable to finish the drawing.
Jumping on the bandwagon a little late but here’s a sketch for ‘Draw Yourself as a Monsters University Student’. Idk if it’s a real thing but I wanted to participate~~~
"she don’t speak but she remembers”
lady stoneheart man (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
When a warm up becomes a new logo for my art blog